Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Kiss...

This week's word is "kiss" , very appropriate! So the first thing that popped in my head was 2 people kissing, but that seemed so obvious for the word. I thought about the kids kissing someone or one of us kissing them. I thought about somehow incorporating Moe dog somehow. I also thought about Hershey kisses, but I didn't want to go out and buy a bag of them just to sit around the house forever. I did have candy hearts though, so I looked through for any of them to say "kiss". I was surprised this was really the only one. I have to say I am disappointed with how many of the sayings are only partially on the heart and how they are so faded, but I went on with it. I placed them on a plate, but I didn't like seeing the plate in the spaces. I had some heart sprinkles on the counter and thought how perfect to fill in the spaces. I really struggled getting my camera to want to focus on them. I wish the writing was bolder on the candies and I wish I could have gotten it a littler clearer and more focused.
Hope you all have a Happy Valentines Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment